Hansa Meyer Global
How we treat data
- Any information provided by users will be collected and stored in accordance with current safety and reliability standards.
- We use on our website the standard HTTPS protocol that ensures that all information collected from users travels securely, using the standard encryption process of the Internet.
- The personal information provided to us will be collected by legal means. This collection will have the purpose of commercial communication so that we can sell our services, products, provide support to service about them.
- Unless we have legal or judicial determination, user information will never be provided to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- Access to the information collected is restricted only to the managers of Hansa Meyer Global Transport Brazil and we will maintain the integrity of the information provided to us.
- We make available to our users, customer service channels, to clarify any questions that may arise regarding your data. These channels can be triggered via the email@example.com or our contact form.
How we collect data
- Facebook Pixel. Monitors the actions performed by the visitor on our website. For example; when you add an item to the cart, it generates a report for us. Your personal data will not be captured, only your actions as anonymous data.
- WordPress cookies. We use the WordPress platform, it needs to create cookies (small text files that can set preferences) on the visitor's computer or device to provide a more enjoyable browsing experience based on anonymous data collection. Cookies set for example the server cache so that navigation becomes faster and more fluid. Important! Cookies do not collect personal information from you, nor does it allow us to access files and programs from your computer. You can remove cookies at any time by clearing your browser history.
- Subscribe to our NewsLetter. This is an email marketing tool, it collects your email as long as you accept and enter your email on the registration form. By agreeing to join our contact list, we may send you offers, promotions, notices and congratulatory messages. You can request the removal of your email by visiting our Unsubscribe page or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or access our contact form requesting its removal.
Cookie Consent or Blocking
- The right to block any type of tracker and cookie generated on our site so as not to share any information about your connection and access to our site.
- The right to ask us to update any incorrect personal information we have about you.
- The right to opt out of any commercial and marketing media.
- The right to request the removal of any personal data we have stored on you.
We reserve a period of 5 working days to reply to you about any contact regarding your personal data, and this period may be extended during the holidays, long holidays, recess and collective holidays.